Hotel Belair is situated just 3,5 kilometers from Rhodes Town and 10 kilometers from Rhodes Diagoras International Airport.
On the seafront, it offers stunning views to the famous Ixia beach and the Aegean Sea.
The hotel has 164 comfortably decorated rooms offering a personalized service and a friendly orientated service.
Here is to be found a 24 hours operating reception desk, an outdoor swimming pool with fresh water with a snack bar offering refreshing drinks and a la cart lunch as well as a restaurant offering in buffet form breakfast and dinner.
The Hotel’s position is offering easy access to all famous sights of the island such as the Rhodes Town and the Medieval City, Lindos , the ancient Kamiros City , e.t.c.
GETTING TO THE HOTEL
FROM THE AIRPORT
- The easiest way is by taxi. There are always enough taxis standing in front of the arrival hall of the Rhodes International airport, 24 hours a day.
- The distance is 11 kilometers and the duration of the ride is 20 minutes.
- There are also busses running to the Hotel from the airport from 07.00 until 23.00 daily.
The frequency is one bus every 30 minutes , the bus stop is between the building of arrivals of the International flights and the building of departures of international flights.
- A number of rent a car companies offer their services at the airport as well.
In case you will pick up a car at the airport, you may simply follow the road to Rhodes in order to reach the hotel
FROM THE PORT
- There is port for the bigger ships from Athens / Pireus called Acandia, served from taxis any time that there are ships arriving. The distance is 4 kilometers and the duration of the journey is 10 minutes
- Close to the port of Acandia is another for smaller ships, arriving from islands of the area (Dodecanese) called Kolona, opposite of the entrance of Medieval city of Rhodes. Taxis are serving this port 24 hours. The distance is 4 kilometers and the duration of the journey is 10 minutes.
- There is a port for the ships arriving from Turkey, between the Kolona port and the Acandia port. It is also served from taxis 24 hours.