For all of us in Hotel Belair , during these challenging times, the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. Together, we take responsible actions to stop the spread of COVID – 19 and, at the same time, to offer a unique and enjoyable experience.
We follow the statements of the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 and we fully implement the hygiene and safety protocols required by the Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY).
Before the opening of the hotel the following actions have being taken.
- We operate according to the certification from Hellenic Chamber of hotels “Health First”.
- We have trained our entire staff on observing health protocols.
- An Action Plan has been developed comprising preventive measures and specific protocols for all departments of the hotel, as well as a special Plan for handling potential cases of suspected infection, faithfully adhering to the corresponding plan of the Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY).
- We have appointed the Head Coordinator and individual Department Heads to administer the above plans.
- We have partnered with an experienced physician who operates based on EODY guidelines.
During your stay
In compliance with the Health Protocols, set by our Government (Act of law 1881/29.05.2020), we are implementing the following processes:
- Deep cleaning of each guest room between stays. Giving emphasis to the high touch items (handles, knobs, controls etc.)
- Use of government approved chemicals
- Reducing housekeeping contact during your stay. The room will be cleaned every 2rd Fresh towels and linen will be available through housekeeping also every 2nd day.
- Removal of non-essential items such as brochures, extra pillows, blankets.
- Optional use of air conditioning.
- Disinfectant dispenser stations available in all areas.
- Increase cleaning frequency.
- Keeping “social distancing” in lobbies by placing floor signage and reducing seating capacities.
- Reduced sunbed capacity by the pool and the beach according to the law.
- Sunbeds are sanitized daily and between use.
Restaurants & Bars
- Reduced seating capacity.
- Flexible operating hours according to the occupancy. If necessary 2 seating for dinner (during high occupancy).
- Serviced Buffet. No contact of guests with food. The buffet is protected with safety glasses and staff provide and carry out all precautionary procedures during serving.
- Appropriate PPE use for food handling.
- One use tablecloths in the restaurants.
- Disinfection of the seating area before any new guests arrive.
Available only with reservation
Following the orders and recommendations of the Health Protocols the following facilities will not be available:
- Animation and internet corner.
- Check in from 15.00 hours
- Check out latest by 11.00 hours.
- Visitors are not allowed in the rooms.
- For public health protection, we must keep an updated record of all guests staying at the hotel – name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), so that communication is possible if a coronavirus case is identified at a later time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Hotel Belair.